*How to Enroll
The Lemoore Online Enrollment Process for "NEW" ENROLLEES
Students from "Other" Districts:
- An "Official" Withdrawal Slip (i.e. a drop slip) from the student's previous school with transfer grades (and credits if from another charter)
- The student's Birth Certificate
- The student's "Unofficial" Transcript (only for grade 10, 11 or 12)
- The student's Immunization records
STEP 1. REGISTER Online with Aeries
- Go to this web address (Link HERE ->) https://parent.luhsd.k12.ca.us/enrollment/ and follow the directions.
STEP 2. WAIT for the REGISTRAR to CALL you
- Once you've registered with Aeries our staff will CONTACT you when we are ready for you to proceed to the NEXT STEP.
STEP 3. Attend a MANDATORY ORIENTATION w/ the Principal & Counselor
- We will call you to set up an Orientation Meeting.
- WHO & WHAT - ALL "new" Lemoore Online students & a parent/guardian MUST attend a mandatory orientation ON CAMPUS with our Principal & Counselor to:
- Review the student's classes & transcript
- Review the student's support needs
- Review the student's post-high school plans
- Review program RULES & EXPECTATIONS
- Sign the Master Agreement
- WHERE - The Lemoore Online Learning Center/Office 555 College Avenue (on the West Hills College campus)
- WHEN - Orientations are held once a week on Wednesday afternoons. You will receive a DATE/TIME from our staff.
- Students will leave this meeting with an "active account" to begin their Lemoore Online educational journey.
- A teacher will contact the student to arrange teacher-student-parent meetings for the school year.
STEP 4. Notify your current school of your transfer and return all school property.
*** Have QUESTIONS?
- Contact the Lemoore Online Registrar (Melissa Dufur) @ (559) 925-3429 or [email protected] with any questions.