Lemoore Online is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
The purpose of WASC is to:
- "Foster excellence in elementary, secondary, adult and postsecondary institutions, and supplementary education programs. The Commission encourages school improvement through a process of continuing evaluation and recognizes institutions through granting accreditation to the schools that meet an acceptable level of quality in accordance with the established criteria. A committee, involving volunteers from varied stakeholder groups, will be set up to gather and analyze information for the upcoming visit." (https://www.acswasc.org/about/acs-wasc-commission/)
The responsibilities of the Commission are:
- Establish bylaws for the governance of the Commission
- Establish criteria for accreditation
- Grant accreditation
- Maintain adequate financial resources
- Maintain complete and accurate records of accreditation reviews and actions
- Perform other functions consistent with the bylaws and operational guidelines
- Participate in accreditation visits.
Initial Visit - WASC Report - Lemoore Online
2024 WASC Mid-Cycle Review - COMING SOON!